Sunday 1 January 2017

Sex and Private Body Parts




"Wow that wine is dry! Reminds me of my nether regions!"

This humorous line from a Swedish Vagifem advert is indicative of the no-nonsense approach Swedes have when discussing sex and genitals! Of course, removing the 'embarrassment factor' from such situations is perfectly logical. Problems can be discussed, prevented and solved without stigma or shame. In the Vagifem advert, the Swedes openly discuss the woman's problem at the dinner table and find the perfect solution (which is of course  Vagifem!). 

Obviously this advert is a joke, but Swedes really are very open about these things! I feel I am positively 'Victorian' by comparison. They simply have a matter-of-fact approach to it all, which for them is perfectly normal. But for me it can be a little uncomfortable!

Here they simply 'call a spade a spade'! Or in this case... 

No comments:

Post a Comment